Have you got a business idea you’d like to active?
Or perhaps you’ve started and haven’t quite got the business recipe right?
Our Business Coaching Solutions can assist you!
WIN A FREE START-UP COACHING SESSION
Join our Circle.
We will only contact you with business support opportunities like:
Go in the Chance to win A FREE business start up coaching session every 3 Months!
Strategic Coaching in Entrepreneurship
We offer personalised learning and development journeys in entrepreneurship. Not only will you get the support you need to start up a successful business, you can get qualified along the journey!
We coach you…
We use your newly gained skills and
experience to qualify you in nationally recognised skillsets and qualifications in qualifications life:
Certificate III in Entrepreneurship & New Business or
Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
Gain nationally recognised competencies, skillsets and qualifications through recognising your strengths, skills and experiences in starting up a new business.
Our educational coaching and learning experiences are designed specifically to meet your needs, we offer unique journeys 100% based on your needs as a learner.
We tailor educational coaching and learning experiences in Entrepreneurship specifically for the learning goals and objectives of groups (kids, employees, teams, businesses, and communities groups), resulting in recognised skillsets and qualifications.
By underpinning learning experiences with qualifications & accredited skillsets, we can offer you valuable recognition for your learning journey!
Start with a Flexi Coaching Session and get a feel for how we can meet your business needs.
Our flexible coaching means you can be supported when you need it and save when you don't!
Our learning is unique to you, and your needs
Use our Learning and your Experience to help you Gain Qualifications
Through our collaboration with Learning Coach, we can offer you the opportunity to attain extra personal and professional support through strategic coaching and gain nationally accredited skillsets and qualifications
Strategic Coaching focuses on an individual or group through structured educational coaching sessions which focus on specific goals or outcomes you are looking to achieve. We use coaching tools, techniques and activities to facilitate your growth in strategic areas and then certify your outcomes, where possible, with nationally recognised skillsets and qualifications.
Through this strategic process, we can align your personal or professional goals to nationally recognised skillsets and/or qualifications. As you achieve them, we can recognise your prior learning experiences and business and life outcomes with nationally recognised qualifications.
- Qualifications validate and prove your skills, this can help to build professional credibility with customers, staff, future employers, business partners and investors
- Qualifications get you hired when you have zero experience within the industry – if you plan to pivot and change industries these can be supportive
- Statistics speak that investors and employers bother to prefer people who hold qualifications versus those who don’t have qualifications, of diploma level or higher are even more highly regarded
Commit to a minimum of six (6) educational coaching sessions to gain a qualification or skillset, including a minimum of;
- four (4) strategic coaching sessions per program;
- two (2) flexi sessions to help you overcome obstacles faced along the way.
Coaching sessions are mapped to strategic activities and experiences that build and qualify your skills, the outcomes of which can be used to help you attain formal skillsets aligned with the qualifications of your choice.
We can tailor skill sets and units of competency based on your personal and professional goals from within any of our qualifications.
We also offer the following Nationally Recognised Skillsets:
- BSBSS00102 – Micro Business Skill Set
- BSBSS00103 – New Business Ventures Skill Set
We offer the following coaching clusters:
The Business Designer is underpinned by the following Nationally recognised units of competency:
- BSBESB305 Address compliance requirements for new business ventures
- BSBESB303 Organise finances for new business ventures
- BSBESB302 Develop and present business proposals
The following Nationally underpins the Proficient Leader recognised units of competency:
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
The Personal & Professional Planner is underpinned by the following Nationally recognised units of competency:
- BSBPEF302 Apply Self Awareness
- BSBPEF301 Organisation personal work priorities
The Proactive Thinker is underpinned by the following Nationally recognised units of competency:
- BSBPEF403 Lead Personal Development
- BSBPEF401 Manage Personal Health and Wellbeing
Currently, we offer the following qualifications:
- BSB30220 – Certificate III in Entrepreneurship and New Business
- BSB40520 – Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB80615 – Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
On our roadmap to growth (what we plan to offer shortly)
- CHC33015 – Certificate III in Individual Support
- BSB80215 – Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
Should you meet the relevant skillset or qualification requirements to attain units of competency or a full qualification, you will be issued a fancy certificate through our registered training organisation: Learning Coach College RTO 45570.
Skillsets start personalised coaching journeys. $1200 per skillset (if applicable) Skillsets include eligibility for two or more units of competency aligned with the industry or skills you aim to gain recognition for.
Qualifications start at: $2999.
Awesome Discounts apply for groups for both skillsets and qualifications.
Contact us to find out more.
Have we triggered your interest yet?